Friday, August 10, 2007

7 days!

It's a week until I leave the country. Am I prepared? Nooooo. But first I suppose I have to get home first!

See, I spent this summer (and last summer) in Ripon instead of going home to Berwyn. And on top of that, a lot of my stuff has just stayed up here in storage instead of driving it home and back. So I have a LOT of stuff. Which is going home tomorrow, when my mom drives up so we have two cars to haul stuff back in.

But first that means I have to pack!!

In the past few years, Ripon has become home for me. And it's hard for me to think of leaving for good. Well, not for good. I'll be back for Tau live-in and formal. And if the high school choir job was open, I'd apply for it in a heartbeat. But for now, this is for good. Last time I check my mail, last time I walk the dogs, yeah.

I mean, I'm excited about going to Thailand. But for right now, I'm a bit scared, and a bit more melancholy.

Ah well. Packing awaits!


Dexter & Spice, my summertime dogs

No comments: