Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tick . . .tock . . .tick . . .tock . . .

I have 55 minutes left of work. And then comes the hell.

What you have to know is I own entirely too much crap. I blame my mother. Because if something's on sale, you never know when you might need it! So she buys me stuff. I have a couple purses that I've never used, but I don't want to get rid of because you never know if I will!

And I also blame my major. I have copious amounts of sheet music. I want to say around 4 milk crates full right now. And there's more at home, and more I'm sure I'm not counting. Not to mention the books. And all my knitting stuff. And my dance shoes. And my computer stuff. I have too many hobbies that require too many specific things.

But what's the big problem? First, a lot of stuff just STAYED in Ripon for 4 years. I didn't bring it home during the summers or breaks, because I needed it up here. And now it all has to come home at once. :D My mom's currently on her way up, so we can fill her car and my car to the brim, and hope it all fits. I did give some stuff to the thrift store, and some is going to the house, and etc etc etc.

NOTE TO THE WISE: Never move out of an apartment by yourself. And also, never move out of an apartment into somebody else's home, so that you have all this extra furniture and kitchen stuff that you want to keep, that you like, but it sits around for months.

Boy am I rambly. And I still have packing to do before we leave. And stuff to take to Nate, stuff to take to the library, a couple books I found that I think belong in Rodman . . . :D And what am I doing? Sitting here, being bored because all of 4 people came in today. I wish I could mentally pack and go back to the house and have it all packed and waiting for me :D

Next stop, Berwyn!

No comments: